During the last 10 years, the major research initiatives in the field of management taken by Parul Rishi has been in the capacity of Principal investigator for the project ”Green Initiatives and Corporate Practices of Hind Lamps of Bajaj Group of India- A Corporate Social Responsibility Perspective”. This project led to four research papers, all of them were published in national /international journals of repute as research papers /book chapters. More so, two of its papers were presented in national conference at IIT, Guwahati (2009) and Business and Management Conference (BMC-2009),an international conference at Department of Management Studies, University of UKZN, Durban, South Africa.
She also acted as Consultant and resource person for various management consultancies sponsored by various Govt. organizations like,
- Organizational restructuring of MP eco development board
- Comprehensive manpower planning of Andaman & Nicobar Forest Department
- Monitoring &impact assessment of MNREGS of selected districts of MP for Ministry of Rural Development.
- Monitoring & Evaluation of Integrated NR and poverty alleviation project of Haryana Forest Department sponsored by Japanese international organization(JICA)
- Change management in AP Community Forestry Project for AP forest department
- Assessment of People’s attitudes towards park resources and management ,for Gir National Park, Gujarat Forest Department.
Through these consultancies, substantial contribution was made to the client organization and to the stream of knowledge besides experiential learning in respective fields which is being transferred to management students.
During last 10 years, 38 papers were published in national/international journals. Two books entitled “Environmental Issues: Behavioural Insights” and Changing Climate: Changing Behaviour have been published/in press and one book entitled” Corporate Social Responsibility & Business Ethics” in the writing stage.
She is Editor in Chief of an international journal “Journal of Organizations & Human Behaviour”. Latest three issues of this journal featured international papers and were special issues on Leadership, Human Resource Management and Stress & Burn Out. Trainer for industry and other organizations for stress management, personality development, emotional intelligence, work ethics and other soft skills. Created an impact in the professional world by contributing directly in the capacity building initiatives for teachers, managers and other professionals.