Aims and Objectives
The vision of ICA has been segregated into multifarious objectives which are as follows :
1. To promote the research activities in commerce and management.
2. To organize conferences/seminars on periodical basis for enabling members to assemble for brainstorming on various issues on a signle platform and develop unanimous consent on respective issues
3. To bring parity in curriculum of commerce and management at national level.
4. To provide basic analytical tool-kit for management so that scientific approaches may be used to implement commercial and managerial applications in Industry.
5. To enhance ability of practitioners for taking decisions in uncertainty by analyzing kaleidoscopic aspects of the objects and problems
6. To serve as a forum for exchange of ideas, experiences, collection and dissemination of information on business, trade, commerce and management.
7. To provide technical assistance and consultancy to organizations with the help of experts available at ICA.
8. To publish books, Journals, Periodicals etc. in welfare of academicians and practitioners at micro level and economy at macro level.
9. To undertake any other activities in furtherance of the course of the association.