Page 4 of 6
- Any citizen of India engaged in research in any field of Commerce & Business Management up to the age of Sixty (60) years as reckoned on 31st December of the year preceding the year of the Prize. Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) &/or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) working in India (or in collaboration with Indian citizen/s if residing outside India) are also eligible.
- The person(s), in the opinion of ICA, should have made conspicuously important and outstanding contributions to human knowledge and progress in the discipline & profession of Commerce & Business Management.
- The contributions made through work done in India during the Ten (10) years preceding the year of the grant of Award shall be considered.
- The candidate must hold a Doctoral Degree from a recognized University established in India or abroad, considered equivalent thereto, by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Each published research work of the nominee shall be evaluated in terms of quality of the publication as well as the journal(s) in which they have been published.
- Each published research work(s) would be evaluated on the terms of the following criteria:
Originality of idea
Research Methodology Rigour
Discussion and interpretation
Socio/Economic positive impact